[Sca-cooks] Re Pasta Experiment Update

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 17:20:50 PDT 2005

I would love to see your documentation on sundried tomatoes.  Would you share it with the
rest of us?

In answer to your question, with all the documentation I have, I can say that they didn't put
sundried [or any other kind] tomatoes in sausages, no matter how tasty they are.  I am not
saying that there isn't something out there that I don't have in the way of documentation.
Just that what _I_ have, doesn't lend itself to that conclusion.

Mistresses Helewyse and Brighid and THL Johnnae wrote a wonderful article called "Sixteenth
Century Italian and Spanish Tomato References", which you can find in Stefan's Florilegium.
There is no mention of sundried tomatoes anywhere in that article.

Huette