[Sca-cooks] Somewhat OT: Looking for Canadian on-line suppliers

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Jun 24 07:50:05 PDT 2005

> >I've recently developed an interest in period pharmaceutics, and while
> >I'm eager
> >to try making a few balms, oils and pills (not sure about testing them,
> >though!)
> >I find a few ingredients to be... er... hard to get by.

Two places to talk to to find good merchants...

the EarlyPerfumes list on Yahoogroups has a very nice merchant list and
some merchants on the list itself.

You can also try asking on the SCA herbalist list on Yahoogroups
(blatant plug, I'm the moderator).

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
""So that's what librarians do: Share knowledge. Share pleasure. Share
ideas for a better world." -- MaryLaine Block