[Sca-cooks] Ratio

Vladimir Armbruster vladimir_armbruster at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 24 16:08:16 PDT 2005

*chuckles*

If I were to try to do a German Feast in period for my persona, there most
certainly wouldn't be any white potatoes.  My time period is the early to
mid 1400's.

In Service to Crown and Society,
Vladimir Armbruster
Headmaster of the House of Willow and Thorn
(http://www.willowandthorn.freeforumhost.net/)
Barony of Aquaterra
(www.baronyofaquaterra.org)
Doting Husband of Sisabella Armbruster
(The 2cnd star to the right holds no such treasure)