[Sca-cooks] Re: Sun-Dried Tomatoes

Brandon Withey vladimir_armbruster at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 25 22:51:31 PDT 2005

>and if in sauces, was this from a period cookery book?  Do<br>>tell!<br>

The reference to period use of tomatoes in sauces was found in the
Florilegium, and that, in turn, I believe referenced a cook book.  When all
is said and done, I'll give you all a list of sources.

(My current cheat - Asking Molto Mario.. Hey, he's a professional chef, he
might know, right?  *IF* I ever hear back from him.  That, and I'll be
sending a few missives to the Italian Culinary School in Rome.)