[Sca-cooks] California Wine Question (OP)

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Mon Jun 27 16:44:45 PDT 2005

Was asked:

> What is the name of the winery?

DIIK... Pops is in his 70's and was stationed in southern California before
1950... pre-Korean War and then later around '54 or so.  As I was born in
August of 1952 I was to young to take an interest in wine.  Some things Dad
recalls well some things he does not.  His recall regards the names of the
fellows who were with him at Inchon and Chosen and in the long walk out is
pretty good.  Oddly tis better that his recall of the folks who with him
during his two tours in Vietnam.  Possibly it's the difference between cold
and hot.   When I searched on California Tokay it was a bust and Tokay alone
got me Hungarian.

Daniel