[Sca-cooks] Potatoes (was Ratio)

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 19:25:27 PDT 2005

> Giano> I thought they were in the Florilegium by now. I also gave them to others to
> web earlier but nothing seems to have come of it. That probably means right
> now, available from me, and if anyone wants to give them a permanent home
> I'kll be happy to provide them (I have no time to keep a website, pets are
> always more trouble than people think)
>
> Philippine Welser, eh? Nothing like sibling rivalry :)

Greetings,

Giano graciously sent me several copies of his translations last year
when I was researching for a German feast. Having read this exchange I
have converted the documents which I was sent to PDF's and posted them
on my website:

http://www.serenadariva.com/SCACookingPages/SCAFood.htm

If you look under Primary Sources you will find links to Das Kochbuch
des Meisters Eberhard and Ein Kochbuch aus dem Archiv des Deutschen
Ordens. Please feel free to check them.

And Unto Giano - if these are not the finalized copies you would like
to have out there, please do not hesitate to send new copies of them
(and any other you might like to have webbed) and I would be honored
to host them. (contact me at vox8 at mindspring.com not at the address
from whence I pen this missive).

Personally, I do not believe the information can be in too many
places. The more accessible it is, the more likely more good gentles
will learn from it.

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva