[Sca-cooks] The Welsers

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 28 06:35:21 PDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Volker Bach <carlton_bach at yahoo.de>
how about:

eberhard-art
a 15th century recipe collection and dietetics text from Landshut

konigsberg-art
a 15th century cookbook from East Prussia

inntal-art
an early 16th century recipe collection from Bavaria

Giano

I used a couple of recipes from Giano's translations for last year's Spring Coronation feast.  (The "chicken on the bone" and the cheese fritters, for those who were there.)  I am very grateful to him (and to Gwen Cat , Valoise, Helwyse, and a host of others) for unlocking the doors to period sources that would otherwise have been closed to me.  May your pots never scorch, nor your pens run dry.

Brighid, thinking Italian for an upcoming dayboard...

Brighid ni Chiarain
Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom