[Sca-cooks] Re: Sugar free sports drink alternative

Vladimir Armbruster vladimir_armbruster at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 14:29:49 PDT 2005

All of this 'until it tastes nasty' stuff is scaring me.

Gatorade never tastes nasty to me, whats that mean?

In Service to Crown and Society,
Vladimir Armbruster
Headmaster of the House of Willow and Thorn
(http://www.willowandthorn.freeforumhost.net/)
Barony of Aquaterra
(www.baronyofaquaterra.org)
Doting Husband of Sisabella Armbruster
(The 2cnd star to the right holds no such treasure)