[Sca-cooks] Re: Sugar free sports drink alternative

Adele de Maisieres ladyadele at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jun 30 14:37:27 PDT 2005

Alexa wrote:

>About the only time I can tolerate the stuff is when I
>am sick--running a fever, etc.  Then, it is usually
>only the orange or lime one.  I can't stand any of the
>others.  Occationally, when living in CA, I would keep
>a bottle of it in the cooler, just in case.
>Especially when I was preg.  (my daughter was born in
>CA in Oct.  You can only imagine).

Yup-- I have Powerade in the cupboard for when anyone in the house is
sick-- it's delicious if you've got some sort of tummy bug.  It also
tastes great when you've given blood (ie when you really _have_ lost
some electrolytes).

The rest of the time, I think the stuff's revolting.

--
Adele de Maisieres