[Sca-cooks] Re: Sugar free sports drink alternative

Vladimir Armbruster vladimir_armbruster at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 14:45:32 PDT 2005

> It's not unusual. People get used to certain flavours with
> time and  consumption. Nobody in his right mind
> actually *likes* the first beer, first  cup of coffee, first
> cigarette, first vegemite sandwich or first shot of
> spirits. But, like lichen, it grows on you. :)

Ooookay..  Seee.   I don't keep imbibing stuff I don't like.

I enjoy cigarrettes, I LOAHTE BEER AND COFFEE (except when used in cooking),
never had vegemite, and it depends on the spirits.

Now Coffee is an odd thing, its a taste I actually grew *OUT* of.  I used to
down 6-8 cups a night when I was hanging out at Dennys.  Can't stand it
now.. Still smells nice though.

In Service to Crown and Society,
Vladimir Armbruster
Headmaster of the House of Willow and Thorn
(http://www.willowandthorn.freeforumhost.net/)
Barony of Aquaterra
(www.baronyofaquaterra.org)
Doting Husband of Sisabella Armbruster
(The 2cnd star to the right holds no such treasure)