[Sca-cooks] Re: Sugar free sports drink alternative

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 16:40:11 PDT 2005

--- Adele de Maisieres <ladyadele at paradise.net.nz> wrote:

> Vladimir Armbruster wrote:
>
> >All of this 'until it tastes nasty' stuff is scaring me.
> >
> >Gatorade never tastes nasty to me, whats that mean?
> >

> It means you're used to a lot of salt and sugar.
>
> --
> Adele de Maisieres

That isn't necessarily true.  I use very little salt in my cooking, and coming home from a
restaurant, I usually have a raging thirst because most restaurants oversalt their food, but I
don't think that some of the Gatorades taste nasty.  Their lemonade [which they have just started
to market] and their strawberry and berry flavored drinks taste just fine to me.

Huette