[Sca-cooks] ginger syrup was Sugar free sports drink alternative

Dianne and Greg goofy1 at suscom.net
Thu Jun 30 21:50:17 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alexa" <mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com>
To: "Cooks within the SCA" <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 10:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] ginger syrup was Sugar free sports drink
alternative

> Vernor's, now that's not something I find too easily.
> So, where do you find the ginger syrup??
>
> Once you've had Vernor's, regular gingerale is nothing
> more than funny tasting sprite.

I made the ginger syrup from a recipe I found, I believe, through this
group.

Vernor's is darn near impossible to get here, too--and being originally from
the Midrealm, where it was readily available, I miss it terribly. But I did
get one of the soda places to agree to order a case of diet Vernor's for me
and when it comes in I shall be a very happy lady.

Laurensa