[Sca-cooks] Some recipes from Nova Scotia c.1610( still period ??)

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Tue Mar 1 13:43:15 PST 2005

  Dishes from Port Royal ( the order of good cheer 1610 time period)
http://www.cbc.ca/ideas/features/cheer/recipes.html
  Just thought I throw out that one unfortunately there are no references and only a modern interpretation recipes are available .
  But fast on a track of a book which is of the same period and place with some originals. Hope springs eternal. Called a taste of Arcadia anyone hear or have such a book. Has anyone ever gone over the any possible books from the first settlements in America. Like Plymouth Rock, since I have found a reference to that area under minced meat.