[Sca-cooks] Looking for a fast sugar recipe

Ian Griffen i_griffen at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 07:17:17 PST 2005

Greeting to all the Cooks that receive this missive.

My wife will walking in a Relay for Life in support for the American Cancer Society. I am looking for a recipe for a cookie or cake that will help to replace the sugars and salts that the walkers will  burn during the time these good gentles will be walking.  By the way my wife is a Breast Cancer suvivor of 5 years.

Does anyone have a recipe for something like this.

Thank you in advance for your help

John Rockwell/ Ian Griffen the Archer