[Sca-cooks] A New Baby Bird in Atlantia

Ro ladyro at comcast.net
Sat Mar 26 17:48:00 PST 2005

Today, at Storvik's Baronial Investiture during the morning court of their
majesties, Janos and Rachel, Master Chirhart Blackstar was put on vigil for
the Order of the Pelican.  He was received into the order at the evening
court.

Speaking on his behalf were Mistress Kiri, Baron Barre of Bright Hills,
Baroness Chagan Khulan (2nd Baroness of the Bright Hills) Baroness Rowan
Berran McDowell (ex Stierbachian Baroness) and someone else who I am
completely blanking on.

Vivat, Master Chirhart!!!!

Much love,

Ro
Bright Hills, Atlantia

PS We also fed most of the site lunch - just the usual 3 table Bright Hills
Light Lunch....

http://www.livejournal.com/users/ladyrowansplace/