[Sca-cooks] Homecoming

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 3 09:07:33 PST 2005

Please tell him that kingdoms in the SCA are honouring returned veterans
of all eras.  Drop a note to your local Crown and see if your kingdom
has such a program;  I know about those in The West and Caid for certain.

I sent an embroidered favor to a Marine tank driver of my acquaintence.
 After Gulf War I, he met with me and presented the favor to me covered
in tank oil and glory;  I bade him keep it as a sign of my never-ending
esteem.   It has been to the Middle East and back twice now and he is
still alive and well.

Joy and honour to your house,
Selene