[Sca-cooks] Documentation Help

Sandra Kisner sjk3 at cornell.edu
Fri Mar 4 09:08:39 PST 2005

>I think she might be referring to the tendency of some recipes to use
>prayers for timing different processes. I know we've discussed them, but I
>can't think of any specific ones off hand. Adamantius? I think you were in
>that discussion.
>
>Saint Phlip,
>CoD

I have a couple of files saved, one from December 2002 that quotes the
relevant bits from four recipes from the Libro de Guisados (on timing
things by prayers), and a set from January 2002 that has the texts of some
of the prayers (and websites) and guesses at timing.  Are there files in
the Florilegium, Stefan?

Sandra