[Sca-cooks] Gulf Wars

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Thu Mar 10 13:58:31 PST 2005

I'm going to War! It is a last minute thing so I'm completely
unprepared. I'm not even sure I have enough garb, but oh well! I
haven't been to War since #4, I think. They were just beginning to
clear the land at the end of the road that goes past the bath
house and every one was excited because the head count was
approaching 500ish. I've been told things are quite a bit
different now.

I'll be getting there some time on Thursday so I'll be sure to
stop by and say hello and lend a hand (unless that can be
construed as aiding the enemy ~grin~)

Hugs,
Ysabeau