[Sca-cooks] OT: off-list for a while

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 10 18:53:07 PST 2005

Dadgumit!  You're visiting Trimaris just as a whole lot of us are leaving
for war.  Wish the timing was different.  I'd drive to Orlando (it's only 4
hours ;-) ) to welcome you, and meet face to face.  Have a great time at the
Kingdom of the Rat.  Hopefully, the weather will be better for you than it
was when we were there in January.

Mairi Ceilidh