[Sca-cooks] Re: Opening files

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Fri Mar 11 08:07:34 PST 2005

Wildecelery at aol.com wrote:

> Stefan,
>
> I think I can do it now.  I was trying to open the
> files attached to the messages that you had sent
> sent to the list in reply to my requests.
>
> -Ardenia

Greetings to Ardenia,

A moment of your time for some friendly advice ...

In these troubled days on the internet, you should
never open eMail attachments.

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

Visit my online gallery: Renderosity, a 3D Artist's Community
http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=MGD

So much wisdom and knowledge -- so little time and bandwidth.

"Thou plenty hast, yet me dost scant"
--John Dowland (1562-1626); "The First Booke of Songs"; 1597.

Reality: That which remains after you stop thinking about it.
--inspired by P. K. Dick