[Sca-cooks] OT mail question

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 07:38:25 PST 2005

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 07:02:31 -0600, Terry Decker
<t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> Whatcha think the anti-papcy handbills the German printers churned out were,
> canned tuna?
>
> Martin Luther's Theses would have sunk into academic obscurity without the
> benefit of the Renaissance SPAMmers and their need for CONTENT.
>
> Bear

Damn Gutenberg and his movable type!

And don't forget the plethora of scribes that came before eben
tho there may have ben some scirbal erorrs...

Although that would be the same reason we have all these good
books to pour over and argue about ;-)

Cadoc
(who has some sort of flu)

                                    - William Gibson