[Sca-cooks] Rebuy old clothes

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 14 08:10:58 PST 2005

At 45, me neither, and won't for a while.  But of course on the Internet
we are all as young and stylish as we present ourselves to be.  <preen>
 I tell people with no actual business asking that I am 38.  If I said
39 they would -know- I was lying, but 38 is possible... hehehe.  Huette
is quite the ageless one as well, I swear she has a picture in the attic
that ages for her since her youthfullness and enthusiasm is as undimmed
as the day we met, [mumble] decades ago.  And tireless;  she was lugging
around a big book bag full of issues of PPC last weekend, which I wish I
could have sat and perused for more than a minute.  Another time,
please?  Well anyway, I babble.

Devra must be 61* with an asterisk, she can't really be regular 61.  <smile>

Selene C.