[Sca-cooks] Re: Flaming Subtleties (was Piecrust revisited, was, Books for Cooks)

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 03:33:44 PST 2005

Since people are lighting and heating their homes with open flame, I'm not
sure that they would worry TOO much about a flaming dish.  Also, I have
learned the hard way that a single spark often is not enough to burn
charcloth  (especially made for burning), so I expect it would take a bit of
doing to set your average table setting/tabe cloth on fire.

Nancy Kiel
nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Never tease a weasel!
This is very good advice.