[Sca-cooks] Rebuy old clothes

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 10:12:55 PST 2005

--- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Huette is quite the ageless one as well, I
> swear she has a picture in the attic
> that ages for her since her youthfullness and
> enthusiasm is as undimmed
> as the day we met, [mumble] decades ago.

I was robbed.  The guy that did the portrait
told me that it would get fat for me.  That
I could eat as much as I wanted and stay slim
while the portrait gained the weight.  Instead
it just ages for me.  I was robbed.  :-)

> And tireless;  she was lugging
> around a big book bag full of issues of PPC
> last weekend, which I wish I
> could have sat and perused for more than a
> minute.  Another time,
> please?

Of course.  I had a four hour wait from the time
that my ride was supposed to judge until the
time that I was to start judging.  So I brought
the issues to while away the time.  As it turned
out, I only read one page.  So many different
people wandered in and out of the judge's lounge
that I spent most of my time talking to people
than actually reading.  But that was just fine
with me.  I don't normally get such interaction.
And I just love talking.  Although I just love
reading too.

Huette

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for
they shall never cease to be amused.