[Sca-cooks] Tripod kettle

Carolyn McNeal Jeys zaarmysterygirl at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 18 18:30:21 PST 2005

FYI

We went to Cabela's (in Kansas City) today to check these out.   They didn't
have any in stock but we were able to special order one of the 8 qt.   The
nice thing is we didn't have to put anything down, we don't have to pay
shipping charges and if we don't like it, it's no big deal.   They just put
it into the store stock.

Amelyn