[Sca-cooks] New Cooking Job!

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 23 19:20:36 PST 2005

Well, I don't know if I was premature or not, but now that I've filled in
the paperwork, I am wondering if I'll pass their physical.  Since I had to
leave my last job because of a workman's comp injury, I have a feeling it
might be an issue.  Time will tell, I suppose.
Christianna

> 1.  Wildly jealous!
> 2.  You Know You're In The SCA When... you see "Viking Culinary Arts
> Center" and think Scandinavian early period... hehehe!
>
> Go you!
> Selene
> <<<
>
> You know, that hascrossed my mind more than once, I'm waiting to see if
> anything with a corporate logo has any vikings on them.
Yes, there is a fencing company called "Viking Fence" or some such
which does portray Norse Vikings in their ads. I don't know if the
company is wide spread or whether it is just a local or regional one.

Stefan