[Sca-cooks] semi-topical: Good Friday dinner?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Mar 26 11:38:22 PST 2005

Actually my husband has some sort of bug here too and the teenager
is off to spend the night with friends. So we are settling in for
a relaxing holiday of each to their own TV. Movies for him; the games
for me. I even managed to walk past all the easter goodies and not buy
any today.
I have three pounds of ginger to slice and candy later and that's about
the only
cookery I am doing this evening. The pie is already baked.
Happy holidays, everyone.

Johnnae