[Sca-cooks] OOP: Mystery flour-like substance in my cabinet

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Sun Mar 27 22:16:55 PST 2005

  Well now there is an interesting story some other time for that but.
Different grains react differently to water because of types , amounts, and
quality of glutens . Without any further description as to what she had
found and a lack of thought for a second. I went to an old bakers tale which
works if you really know your  flour.
  But it is better to be sure then take chances,  like Christiana says dump
and get new. White carpet cleaner I suspect would become a paste not unlike
cornstarch or worse like flour.  Solid point well made and sorry for any
misgivings
 Da