[Sca-cooks] Honey Carrots WAS vege proportions

Kerri Martinsen kerrimart at cablespeed.com
Sun May 1 17:36:57 PDT 2005

The crockpots worked well.  We served 80 gentles out of 3 oval "standard"
size crockpots.  We had a 4th running, but didn't even touch the carrots in
it.  I started the carrots around 1pm and they were ready, but not
overcooked, at 6:30 when feast started.  The carrots were for the second
remove, so the timing was good.  Just be sure you have the outlets to
support them.

I love crock pots....

Vitha