[Sca-cooks] What Would You Make?

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sat May 7 07:57:20 PDT 2005

Below is a list of 6 items selected at random from my kitchen.   These are
actual ingredients that are in my kitchen at this moment.  (This becomes
important a bit later on.)
You must use some of each ingredient, although you do not have to use all of
each one.
To this list, you can add up to 3 ingredients *that are in your kitchen at
this moment* (no fantasy shopping trips here!)  Be honest, obviously no one
is coming to check your larder (unless you live someplace I really want to
visit and Air Tran is offering a 39 dollar ticket ;)

Special brownie points for attactive presentation ideas, tantalizing name,
and oh, what the heck, period/perioid recipe.

What would you make?
(I thought about calling it 'What Would Jasmine Do?', but decided against it
:)

Christianna

1 cup whole raw almonds

1 bottle (24oz) bitter orange juice