[Sca-cooks] FW: Job opportunties for folks with restaurant backgrounds

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sat May 7 13:47:54 PDT 2005

At Mordonna's suggestion, I'm forwarding this to the cooking lists.
I just started with this company, doing kitchen audits for certain small
food service outlets.  They start with a mystery shop, then procede to a
full-scale kitchen inspection.  The pay is ok, but the work is very
sporadic, I did one in April, one yesterday, and the next one I know about
is in September.
I don't know where else in the country they need auditors, but they usually
have a master list.
If you are interested, contact me and I'll put you in touch with them.
Christianna