[Sca-cooks] Oxford Symposium in America

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue May 17 15:58:34 PDT 2005

I came across quite a bit of interesting information at the
dedication of the U-M's new culinary history center.
I'll start getting things written up and submitted to the list as I have
time.

To start The American Friends of the Oxford Symposium on Food and Cookery
http://www.oxfordsymposium.org.uk/programme.html
is trying to organize an international Oxford style symposium on
foods and cookery for June 2006 in the Chicago area.
Nothing on the website yet, but they are working on it.
I am on the mailing list so I should have more details this fall. There
will be
a call for papers.

Johnnae llyn Lewis