[Sca-cooks] Integrating Alcohol et. al. and Food Classes

jehan.yves jehan.yves at signofthetiger.com
Fri May 6 07:28:33 PDT 2005

At 09:53 AM 5/6/2005, you wrote:
>snip

>  If you were attending a food symposium and knew they were including
> classes that related to alcohol et. al., what would pique your interest
> in those classes?

            Perhaps a class on types and styles of wine as related to types
and nationality of foods. Sort of a "which is best for what", as opposed to
many peoples, "this is cheap enough to fit in our budget" approach.
         At our "Cooking Thing" event this year in Caer Adamant, East, we
had the Royal Brewer and the Royal Baker from Atlantia come and teach
several classes that used the barm from the beer to make the bread.

>Curiously,
>
>Iasmin

JehanYves