[Sca-cooks] Integrating Alcohol et. al. and Food Classes

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri May 6 10:10:12 PDT 2005

 > If all works out and we can manage an alcohol-friendly site, then
> what are some ideas for classes that people can come up with in the
> context of a food symposium? If you were attending a food symposium
>and  knew they were including classes that related to alcohol et. al.,
>what would pique your interest in those classes?

A class on how to pick wine, etc. for cooking, including different types
of wine, for non-wine-aficionados. When you ask people what wines to
cook with, they invariably reply "pick something you'd like to drink."
That's not a particular helpful much less period answer.

I'd like to see a class on beer/wine/mead ingredients.

Another on small beers and small meads.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on
imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.
			-- Harry S. Truman