[Sca-cooks] Red Tower Cooking contest

Sharon Gordon gordonse at one.net
Tue May 10 08:53:50 PDT 2005

> hah!  you don't know how much my husband wants to put a
> couple of empty chicken crates and artfully scattered
> feathers near the distribution point! ;)

***And some have encouraged distributing the live chicken in the crate, but
fortunately for many :-), most sites require that meat be in its packaged
form prior to arriving on site.

> lots of good ideas, thank you and everyone.  wish i had
> unlimited resources for some of them, they are so great.

***This won't help much for this year, but for a future year you might
consider growing  or having other members grow what you can of the
ingredients to keep costs down and increase freshness.

Sharon
gordonse at one.net