[Sca-cooks] Cooking for Viking

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 13:39:35 PDT 2005

Recipe please!!!  I've always wanted to do them.

Samrah (who collects time-consuming ethnic recipes in danger of extinction)

Truman Barnes <chirhart_1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Yes Stefan We Make Them From Scratch.We Do Sevarl Hundred Of Them In An Afternoon.
Its One Of My Cooking Loves .You Have been To Mongolein Night.So Come On Up For Spanish Night ! Chirhart

Stefan li Rous wrote:
> The secrete to tamales, Whip the Lard on high adding Masa and broth
> till its light enough to float in water. chirhart (WE make them
> every year at pennsic)

You make tamales at Pennsic? Do you make them from scratch at Pennsic?
Stefan
--------