[Sca-cooks] Cooking for Viking

Truman Barnes chirhart_1 at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 21:26:12 PDT 2005

We Do Foods Of The World Since Folks In Camp Did Not Want All Medieval Food.So Yes The Tamales Are The Mexican Kind,Taught To Me By Mexican Friends The Hard Way! Eating Tons Of Heavy Masa Till I got It Right.        Chirhart

Terry Decker <t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net> wrote: Don't you mean Nahuatl Night? I don't remember the Aztec tamali showing up
in Spanish cooking, just Mexican cooking.

Bear