[Sca-cooks] Period Tomatoes

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun May 15 15:05:08 PDT 2005

Guys, I've discussed this privately with Mordonna, and the more I hear of
this person, the more he sounds like a particular idiot I had problems with
on another List, particularly the quoting of unnamed professors, and
misquoting obscure Turkish tracts having nothing whatsoever to do with the
topic at hand. The person I'm thinking of was from Trimaris, however, and
this person gives his history as from being from Caid. Any chance our
Caidans might care to discuss whether there is such a person, and what sort
of backgroiund they may have had, if any, in that fair Kingdom? Selene?
Huette? I'll send you what information I have, but I don't want to post it
publicly- this person is getting far too much credence as it stands.

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.