[Sca-cooks] sometimes I love this list

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun May 15 21:40:56 PDT 2005

As opposed to what? I *think* I know what you mean, but I'm not
sure...Are you saying that there are other lists that you're on (besides
this one), on which laurels are *not* willing to disagree in public? <g>
--maire, trying to clarify something (okay, so it was a long
week/weekend, but I'm really not trying to be deliberately obtuse....)