[Sca-cooks] Period Tomatoes

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon May 16 06:02:29 PDT 2005

I realize that it is Monday morning and I just spent the weekend
at a serious sort of food historians's conference, but I hit this message
and just started laughing... ah the SCA with authentic 13th century
tomato recipes to go with our period chocolate and period ice cream.
.. yeah right...sigh

Johnnae