[Sca-cooks] cakes

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon May 16 12:29:07 PDT 2005

I checked the OED 2nd Ed., c. 1989 while I was at the state library this
morning for pound cake.  The Glass entry is the first one cited, and the
entry is more extensive than the one in my copy.

As I recall, they were supposed to release a new revision of the OED a few
years ago, so maybe your correction has made it in.

Bear