[Sca-cooks] What Not to Eat

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon May 16 21:03:01 PDT 2005

> Sounds like haschisch. Don't know much about it's history beyond the usual
> hearsay, but I would agree the odor can be incommodating.

It's possible that it would be hashish, though hashish certainly
wouldn't be the electuary of hemp leaf-- an electuary would be made by
pressing out the juices of the leaves and boiling them down with sugar
or honey. But the Europeans might have thought it was a kind of
electuary...

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"All of us have special ones who have loved us into being. Would you
just take, along with me, ten seconds to think of the people who have
helped you become who you are. " -- Mr. Fred Rogers