[Sca-cooks] What Not to Eat

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue May 17 04:28:23 PDT 2005

In a message dated 5/16/2005 10:32:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
selene at earthlink.net writes:
  As I recall, Alice B. Toklas recommended the resin be simmered
in butter, which was then strained and used in a standard brownie recipe.
The active ingredients may be more fat-soluble than water soluble.
Now _I_ plead the fifth... but you're right, butter makes a much better
medium for THC extraction...

Corwy.... errr Mordonna...

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort.
  --Herm Albright