[Sca-cooks] Bolognese (OOP)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Wed May 18 20:59:48 PDT 2005

At 09:39 AM 5/18/2005, you wrote:

>Wasn't there some discussion at one point about a list-wide Papa exchange?
>
>Marg...er, 'Lainie

Hey! That wasn't me! However, I think we'd be in for a Papa Exchange.
Except I'm thinking it wouldn't be much of an exchange- Regina and I would
make sure he'd stay in An Tir...

(Gunthar is getting sleepy... very sleepy... skiing... ocean... hiking and
rafting and boating oh my!... seafood... good coffee... lots of fun
fighters to hit...)

Hmm. Apparently my skill in hypnosis are lacking.

The Real 'Lainie. Accept no substitutes.