[Sca-cooks] Okra - Seasonal Foods

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Thu May 19 06:39:01 PDT 2005

You are very lucky to get in on this program! I've been on a
waiting list for over a year to get in on one of the coops here. I
found three in the Austin area and all of the subscriptions are
sold out. I'm on the waiting list for the one of them. The others
don't have waiting lists because they have such a low turnover.

I hope you keep us updated on what produce you get and how you use
it.

Ysabeau
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra