[Sca-cooks] ,,,translation of a period cookbook

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat May 21 06:18:18 PDT 2005

Is it this one?

      Das Kochbuch des Meisters Eberhard (15. Jh.)

Hienach volgt vonn dem kochenn vnd hat gemacht meyster
Eberhart ein koch herczog Heinrichs zu
Landshut.

It's up at Thomas Gloning's site, if this is the one.
http://staff-www.uni-marburg.de/~gloning/feyl.htm

Johnnae

Volker Bach wrote: It was Meister Eberhard von Landshut, and it seems to
have disappeared (I gave