[Sca-cooks] ,,,translation of a period cookbook

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 15:05:56 PDT 2005

I suppose all interested parties could send you are personal e-mails, and you could do a group mailing, off group....  Pretty please

Thanks & Hugs,
Samrah

auntie_samrah at yahoo.com

Volker Bach <carlton_bach at yahoo.de> wrote:
Am Samstag, 21. Mai 2005 18:00 schrieb JPC:
> Please post the cookbook. I would love to read it and I know that the
> Florilegium will take good care of the manuscript.

You mean, to the list? Won't that exceed limits? It'll sure PO all digest
subscribers, especially if someone sends back an untrimmed 'thank you'
mail :)

Giano