[Sca-cooks] ,,,translation of a period cookbook

julian wilson smnco37 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 22 04:15:15 PDT 2005

Samrah <auntie_samrah at yahoo.com> wrote:I suppose all interested parties could send you are personal e-mails, and you could do a group mailing, off group.... Pretty please

Thanks & Hugs,
Samrah

Volker Bach wrote:
> Please post the cookbook. I would love to read it and I know that the
> Florilegium will take good care of the manuscript.

You mean, to the list? Won't that exceed limits? It'll sure PO all digest
subscribers, especially if someone sends back an untrimmed 'thank you'
mail
COMMENT
Good Messire Giano,
for the part of our Companie's Ladies of ye Commissary, I also do most heartilie and humblie second the request of ye gentil Lady Samrah, and doe pray thee so  that thou dost envoy unto us the said Kochbuche [rendered into ye Inglysche tongue] by privy means, and nottë uponne thys Lyst.

Yours in service,
Julian Wilson,
[aka. Messire Matthew Baker/Matthieu Besquer, Governor & Castellan of Jersey, 1486-1497: - "Si vis pacem, para bellum"]
late-medieval Re-enactor; & Historian and Master Artisan to
"The Companie of the Duke's Leopards",
[the only medieval living-history Group
in "olde" Jersey]