[Sca-cooks] Period-appropriate cookies and cookie-like substances....

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun May 22 11:23:51 PDT 2005

I hadn't thought of the Florithingy! I always end up lost in there--too
much fun to follow my whim wherever it leads me! The bizcochos sound
interesting, although I'm generally in the anti-anise half of the hall
(I like it in savory dishes, but not in sweet ones...go figure!)
Re: Norse pies.  However did you get those Norse to stand still long
enough to be made into pies? <weg>
--maire, off to look through the Florilegium....