[Sca-cooks] ,,,translation of a period cookbook

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun May 22 21:43:14 PDT 2005

Giano replied to me with:
> Am Samstag, 21. Mai 2005 18:00 schrieb JPC:
> > Please post the cookbook. I would love to read it and I know that the
> > Florilegium will take good care of the manuscript.
>
> You mean, to the list? Won't that exceed limits? It'll sure PO all
> digest
> subscribers, especially if someone sends back an untrimmed 'thank you'
> mail :)

I just wanted to let the list know that Giano has sent me three of his
translations including this one, and I will be getting them up in the
FOOD-MANUSCRIPTS section of the Florilegium as soon as I am able.
Especially this one, as several folks here have expressed interest.

I will try to remember to post a notice to this list when I've gotten
it online. Otherwise, just keep an eye open when reading my monthly
Florilegium articles. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas